Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Miss Maggie

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Update: We're working on "Hold" now and introducing collar conditioning, once I feel like she's got a strong grip on hold it will be the dreaded force fetch time. So far she is producing very nicely, cant say I really see anything I dislike. She's is going to be a royal pain in my ass to Force fetch though which is why I'm giving her time to mature a little more and working through CC first. She just turned 6 months and was already doing really nice 80+ yard marks and 75 yard doubles before I felt it was time to get going on FF. Here's a few updated pics.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Her mom was a nightmare and after the first couple attempts during hold training to get her to open up she locked down like an alligator and fought me lol
I'd say I'm going to have my hands full but once she learns how to turn the pressure off I think we will be off to the races!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Her mom was a nightmare and after the first couple attempts during hold training to get her to open up she locked down like an alligator and fought me lol
I'd say I'm going to have my hands full but once she learns how to turn the pressure off I think we will be off to the races!
Ha! I got ya. Never know though, she might surprise you. Hopefully it goes smoother than you think it will.