Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

High Mileage Trucks

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Good luck Jessie! We have been searching and searching for the DW a new SUV. Now she's on a H3 kick. We have until August because that's when the boy turns 16 and he is gonna get her Cherokee.. You will find one, somehow you always seem to come out smelling like roses..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks man. I've certainly been blessed to come out of some rough situations better off. I have some great support, some luck and do my best to make things happen. My favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption and one of my favorite quotes is about Andy... "only man to crawl through a mile of shit and come out clean on the other side."

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
112K less miles makes me a little more comfortable.

uploadfromtaptalk1464178346415.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
What year and how many miles on it Jesse? Looks like a good truck, hopefully it'll give you years of trouble free driving...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It's a 2013 with 32K miles on it. Has the 5.0 V8 and 18" wheels. It's a little beat up cosmetically (paint dings), but I don't mind that for the price. And it means I don't have to baby it. It's still under factory warranty and extended warranty until 93K miles. One owner truck from Canada. I had to budge $50/month of payment because of my trade, but I felt it was the right choice given my situation. I could have pulled off the lot in my truck and lost the motor 10 miles down the road. Wasn't a risk I was taking any longer.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks fellas. I spent a couple weeks looking around and this one stuck out as the one I liked the most, and was priced better than 90% of what I looked at within 200 miles of here.