Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Interested in Lease near pa

clarkieboy84

I am from NW Pa, and an avid hunter. I am looking to join a lease in Oh, hoping to be close to Pa border but doesn't have to be. I'm not looking for big bucks, just another place to hang a stand not to far from home, and somewhat affordable. Im also interested in any info on public lands you might have to offer. Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks for your time, Clarkieboy

Bigcountry40

Here at TOO we really don''t ask about lease inquiries or hunting permission inquiries. We feel its like asking to sleep with our wives and not going out to the bar and finding your own piece of ass!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to TOO? Stick around and feel free to become part of the website. Good luck finding a lease.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
As a fellow non-resident I'd like to pull this little feller aside and explain how things work around here. Whenever I see a post like this, especially for a first post, I cringe. Of course I love to read the replies. It's like watching an autopsy. You know it could get nasty but you have to watch anyways.

I am from NW Pa, and an avid hunter. I am looking to join a lease in Oh, hoping to be close to Pa border but doesn't have to be. I'm not looking for big bucks, just another place to hang a stand not to far from home, and somewhat affordable. Im also interested in any info on public lands you might have to offer. Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks for your time, Clarkieboy

I feel like with the old interweb as it stands today that there are probably websites directly associated with finding leases...sort of like a realtor listing but for lease property. That would probably be a better source than an in state hunting forum. As for public land not sure your location in PA but West Branch State Park is probably your closest bet. I hunted turkey there a little bit but never for deer.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'd rather take a shower at Penn State.
uploadfromtaptalk1447701744750.jpg

Bigcountry40

I belong to Ohio Whitetail facebook group, there is probably on average 5 people a week asking for hunting permission or southerners asking about leases and Ohio boys basically giving these guys everything including their social security #. I have had quite a few arguments with some people, can't believe they havent kicked me out of the group yet.