Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another one bites the dust.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Unfortunately this is the only picture I will have till morning.
I think he's 170s .. will see him in the morning.

Dude, I'm coming up with mid 160's without spread! I bet that right MB is close to 30"!!!

Don't be surprised he grosses 180's! Congrats to the hunter! Looking forward to hearing how his hunt went down.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
That's one stud right there, congrats to your buddy. Looks like he may have celebrated a little as well, looks like wine bottle corks laying on the floor, lol. :smiley_champagne:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I bet this deer touches 178-181 gross. His right side is a good 6" or better more than his left side and it's prolly high 70's! Lol

I'd like to see more pics of him from different angles and someone please measure that right beam! LMAO

Would surprise me one bit if it's 30" plus!

Kaiser878

ohio
Beams were 26 and 27 inches.
I am sticking with my guess rt at 170...
Again Tapatalk is being retarded and I can't post a picture from my phone unless it's a IMG.... I got to put my hands on it today and it's the biggest deer I've touched this year. It was a stud

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Again Tapatalk is being retarded and I can't post a picture from my phone unless it's a IMG.... I got to put my hands on it today and it's the biggest deer I've touched this year. It was a stud

Well that pic really threw me then! I wish I could see it in person but I'm at work 3 plus hours away ....... Ugh

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

What problem are you having with tapatalk?

Kaiser878

ohio
When I go to click the arrow that brings up the image bar, half the time the attachment paper clip isn't there. And all it does is gives me the option to put a IMG link

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What problem are you having with tapatalk?

Times out before you have a chance for pics to upload. Or it takes forever to upload. I have not been able to upload for a month or so. Randomly they will go thru, but most of the time they won't.