Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Phone picture view for trail cams

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I bought one almost identical to that buck star. It was like 7.99. K love it! No more swapping cards. I just download all the pictures to my gallery on my phone. It will upload them into a separate album. I keep the pictures I want, and the ones I don't I just simply delete them. It doesn't take that long.

buckstar25

T-county
I bought one almost identical to that buck star. It was like 7.99. K love it! No more swapping cards. I just download all the pictures to my gallery on my phone. It will upload them into a separate album. I keep the pictures I want, and the ones I don't I just simply delete them. It doesn't take that long.
Yep sir, I love it! I paid more for shipping than the reader though...lol

buckstar25

T-county
Also, I downloaded the transcend elite app. Being the not so tech savvy guy I was trying to get it to work on my maxx. In doing this I deleted all of my pictures in my phone because the app somehow attaches itself (or whatever) to the gallery. The Galaxy S6 reads the card without the transcend app, so does a Verizon tablet that we have.

Hogheadjeremy

Earth
The three cameras I use most are Bushnell Trophy Cams. Never had any reading problems with any of the cards.

Hey Horton, are the 3 bushnell cameras that you got the wifi ones, where you can be anywhere and the camera will send you pics and vids if a deer crosses its path? I'm thinking about getting a few of those kind myself, they are like $375 a pop with a $10 monthly fee. To me it would be like CHRISTMAS everyday to see deer at my cameras while I'm cuttin terds on my throne at home or in the big house on Sunday's gettin my JESUS on.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Don't confuse Ipad with iPhones. It seems that the iPad is more accepting of these add on devices. The rav power device creates a wifi signal that you connect the phone to and then you can access the device.