Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ross County Rumor

themedic

OHIO
So why did you post a video that is whitetail hunting in Kansas?

Cause some people didn't know who Spook was and that is the footage that "made him".

I don't get cable TV at home, but I do watch some at the firehouse where we get the outdoor chanel. Anything from Ohio gets my full attention but not many pro's hunt Ohio....Red Arrow crew, summit high places Craig Morgan and occasional others. Apparently spook snuck across the boarder somehow

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Never heard of him. Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything.

Well put JD. I couldn't agree more.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
So pages of thread and we still know nothing.
No pictures.
Nothing but rumor, speculation, and some tv hunter bashing.
Wtf.

I call bullshit.
Riiinnnnggg Riiinnnnggg. Hello? Yes, it's bullshit

What the actual f***?

themedic

OHIO
Im starting to wonder why everyone even entertains Coreys threads.

Almost 3x as many views as every IKS thread started yesterday or the day before. And most active thread on this page besides Stickies and rut report. I'm glad to provide entertainment and be the whipping boy. I still have not seen a picture.....I'll start trolling

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Almost 3x as many views as every IKS thread started yesterday or the day before. And most active thread on this page besides Stickies and rut report. I'm glad to provide entertainment and be the whipping boy. I still have not seen a picture.....I'll start trolling

So what's the point of even starting the thread. You have no information. You have no pictures. You have no idea when either will become available. This is completely pointless and leaves me wondering just what your motivation for starting it was.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro

Don't think you ever stop

In the words of Britney Spears "Oops I did it again..."

epe

Lancaster
Because people keep coming back to see if you posted a picture yet.