Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Jogged while the kids jogged during wrestling practice tonight which equated to roughly 10 minutes. Going to try and get up early tomorrow and do the Biggest Loser on the Wii and then jog again during the running portion of practice tomorrow. Had a catered lunch today and didn't make wise choices. I'm a failure. Need to make up for it the rest of the week.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
It's similar

i was jk about the fat girl thing, taylor does have some dirt on me about fat girls lol. You should see his woman tho!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Jogged while the kids jogged during wrestling practice tonight which equated to roughly 10 minutes. Going to try and get up early tomorrow and do the Biggest Loser on the Wii and then jog again during the running portion of practice tomorrow. Had a catered lunch today and didn't make wise choices. I'm a failure. Need to make up for it the rest of the week.

Good luck JJ. I know you can do it :D.

Whatever you guys do DO NOT skip meals. Your body will go into starvation mode and when you eat the next time your body will hoard those calories instead of burning them off like it should.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ran two miles yesterday and am feeling it today.... legs are tight but not sore..... fist run in 3 weeks and it showed.... didn't break any land speed records and that's for sure lol....

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio

I would love to get back into helping coach wrestling....I got in great shape when I was doing that.
My buddy was the assistant coach for St. Thomas Aquinas and I went to practice to help all the time.

Diablo54

Outside
Everything i drink comes back up. Great diet. Unless i go into starvation mode

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I would love to get back into helping coach wrestling....I got in great shape when I was doing that.
My buddy was the assistant coach for St. Thomas Aquinas and I went to practice to help all the time.

This is just biddy wrestling, K-6th grade. It's frustrating at times, like all things with young children, but mostly rewarding. I love watching the new wrestlers progress.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Does any kids ever get mad and throw a mean right hook?

I've never seen it, but I'm sure it's happened. There was the youtube video, a few years back, of a father taking out the wrestler who was beating his son on the mat.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
200 situps/250 push ups after jogging 4.5 miles and I couldn't get out of bed this morning. I literally had to roll out of bed. Couldn't lean forward. :smiley_baby:

Beentown

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Im gonna start hittin myself.... need to lose 15 to 20 before nice weather hits. Gettin back into the swing of eatin healthy again this week and next, then the following week its time to hit the workouts. Good luck fellas!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Kaiser878

ohio
Dont know how many of you have undiagnosed sleep apnea, but getting that problem fixed is an easy way to cut 10-15 lbs. If you snore and are over weight, chances are good you have obstructive sleep apnea. Go to your doc, get a sleep study set up and see wha tthe results are. Not only is sleep apnea bad for your weight, it is terrible for your heart. Oftne times people over look the simple things. Getting a cpap machine for nighttime use can dramatically help your overall moral and health.

When I was racing compeptively nationally I had a personal trainer. I went to the gym 3 days a week and ran everyday. I ate like a horse, although when you brun a lot of calories, you can eat about as much as you want, like TF said. At this stage in the game my knees and ankles are junk, so running is just flat out painful. THe new craze is bicyles. I am purchasing a new bike for the summer. I am gonna buy a Scott speedster, its a roadbike. In the summer I ride 30 miles 3 or 4 times a week. Bicyles are great form of exercise, and easy on your joints. Although, you have to push, you cant just coast every where!