Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Schwacker broad heads

Flatlander

Darby Creek
Last year I made a good shot on my buck and still had a hard time tracking him because of the lack of blood trail from my Montec G5 broadhead. My brother had a similar result from his. I decided this year to try a broad head that would leave a better blood trail. After doing a bunch of research and watching some test videos online, I decided the Schwacker seemed to be the most accurate and reliable mechanical broadhead and would leave a good blood trail. My brother pick up some Schwackers too and yesterday evening he shot this little buck at 35 yards and he only went 40 yards after the shot! Complete pass thru and what a hole!
Pic shows entry side and much larger exit hole. Looks like the schwacker delivered!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah and that's 32" @ 73lb draw weight as well Chad..... lol....

Jim, looks like a good mechanical.... Hope yours is every bit as good....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll schwack it later tonight. lmao

Nice glory holes, I mean exit holes fellas! I've seen several Schwacker holes on social media and they do leave a nasty mark.

epe

Lancaster
They look impressive. But the slim whatever % of mechanicals that don't open, I would be that the percentile ....lol..If I would of lost my buck the other day to a mechanical I would of been sick...