Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

To warm

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
If a man ever had thoughts of hunten nekid today was the day...
75 degrees.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Smoke them crocks up and let it rip lol.... Not hunting tonight... Buddy and I are moving one of my ladder stands and then plan on hunting it in the morning and his weekend....

Had a list of honey do's I've been neglecting and figured with the temps and me burning myself out last month I'd get a day and do some stuff too whittle the list down.... She's used too stuff getting done slow this time of year so I actually surprised her lol....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I am at work again. I told KR this morning that I wasn't burning my somewhat limited, "Forget that I'm hunting" days on a 75 degree day. I have no intentions of doing much of anything aside from hunting next week! I usually don't mind hunting when its a little warm, but I'm about to be the world's worst husband, father, business owner, slave laborer there ever was, it is November after all.

Gordo

Athens County
I should be hunting. Instead taking care of work. Here in a hour i'll b itching to head out. Maybe climb in stand on my back 8 for 45 minutes. Ya never know.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Smoke them crocks up and let it rip lol.... Not hunting tonight... Buddy and I are moving one of my ladder stands and then plan on hunting it in the morning and his weekend....

Had a list of honey do's I've been neglecting and figured with the temps and me burning myself out last month I'd get a day and do some stuff too whittle the list down.... She's used too stuff getting done slow this time of year so I actually surprised her lol....

This usually leads to sex -