Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterans Hunt

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I have a couple buddies helping with this. They are from S&S Tree Service. Good guys for sure. You'll be Only about 20 minutes from me as well. You will have a great chance at a good buck at those places

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Got all my gear washed and smoked yesterday and packed it all into the truck last night. Checked my sights with my new arrows, everything is good to go. Got to work this morning and realized I left my binos at home. I think Ill be alright without them tho. Im stoked about this hunt. Ill keep you guys posted.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Got all my gear washed and smoked yesterday and packed it all into the truck last night. Checked my sights with my new arrows, everything is good to go. Got to work this morning and realized I left my binos at home. I think Ill be alright without them tho. Im stoked about this hunt. Ill keep you guys posted.

Good luck man and have a blast.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Outstanding Dustin. Best of luck. You have my number. Do NOT hesitate to call me, text me, or look me up brother. Be glad to come give you a high five, shake your hand, offer you a beer, or cut one up for you. Get'r done son!