Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great evening

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Heck yeah Andrew!!!! Just showed Karissa the story and pics of your deer while we're hunting this morning! Congrats on a great buck!!! Congrats to your dad for being able to share the experience with ya!

Good luck to your sister as she goes out!

lung buster

hocking county
Thanks everybody for the kind words!

Addy and I took the eve off tonight to let things settle down,lol.
She took several shots with the smoke pole and she was on the money! We're ready for the weekend!

lung buster

hocking county

I honestly don't know where to start. I'm so proud and excited right now! Addy and I didn't hunt this am and she had softball practice at noon. After practice we hurried home so we could hit the woods. We made it into our blind a little before 4. Around 5:00 we hear a deer coming out of the thicket and I figured that it was the same doe we seen morning and eve yesterday. I peeked out the window and all I seen was rack and knew instantly he was a shooter! He made his way into our plot and went past her opening and stood at 25 yds but she couldn't get on him. He finally turned and started walking away from us so I grunted and he stopped and looked back but didn't turn broadside. He started walking again and I grunted and this time he turned and she made a perfect 50 yd shot with her muzzle loader sending a 200 grain shockwave thru his lungs! He ran about 70 yds and piled up! Addison is 8 yr old and this is her 5th deer!