Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great evening

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very pretty daughter you have. That smile shows how proud she is of her accomplishment. They sure grow up fast. My 14yr old daughter has me scratching my head trying to figure out where the last 12yrs have gone. Lol

lung buster

hocking county
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

My kids wonderful season is over. Andrew put an explanation point on this amazing year by taking another doe off the property that we we're asked to thin. I knew from the trail cam pics and us seeing so many on this property that we could easily take another from there and we eat a ton of deer, heck we have already ate 3 whole deer that the kids killed this year.
The doe that he killed tonight was atleast the 12th different one we seen and zero had a rack. I quit counting them as they just kept popping out,lol. Andrew made a great shot and she went down within 30 yds or so. My kids sure filled the freezer for our family this year and since we processed the majority, they saved me a ton of $ from not buying beef!
I took vacation to hunt tomorrow around the house but it is going to take a good one before I pull the trigger but I will head out in the cold....

Last edited: