Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Latest pics

Kaiser878

ohio
Fuck if that's all it takes is a sword fight.... hell I'll swallow my pride for 2 or 3 minutes and swing that somebitch like a helicopter.... im calling dibs for next year. Ha

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Fuck if that's all it takes is a sword fight.... hell I'll swallow my pride for 2 or 3 minutes and swing that somebitch like a helicopter.... im calling dibs for next year. Ha

I am willing to find my own deer. You are more secure than I am Zach. . . Or just gay. lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Don't walk about swallowing. Ric will get excited

Hey!!! WTF Mike!!! Wud I do to you? ROTFLMAO

Actually it doesn't appear to me the hole isn't through his gut as we could be looking at the entry hole of a severe quartering shot as well. That definitely looks like a hole to me with some blood stains around it but it wouldn't even take much of quartering too angle to miss the gut but his scrotum prolly isn't in the best shape if he's still got it!

He can't screw so he might as well eat! Lol

I hate seeing him suffer so I hope he gets put down soon.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
This is one of the biggest scrapes I've ever seen...

I'm starting to worry about Gimpy. Really looking bad

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Take a shower or something. lol

Probably out dogging does. Hopefully he is anyway. Hate to see you find him dead.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He may be back around... then again, he looks pretty rough in the last pics. I hope he turns back up for you two!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I bet he either got killed by another hunter or yotes or died from whatever the hell was wrong with him! He was really humped up badly! Prolly wouldn't have taken much to run him down man or beast in pursuit!

Hope I'm wrong but I bet he's dead!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I might be way off but I wonder if he just found a spot where he didn't have to move as much. If my leg looked like that I'd find a place with food and cover and wouldn't move much. Hoping he doesn't die from the injury but gets an arrow instead.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I'm still thinking here but he showed up three weeks ago looking pretty much the same as the last pic I got. While he was around only a couple other bucks were ever around. Now after he's disappeared I got pics of 6 different bucks just last night. Maybe he went back to wherever he came from...idk