Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

No idea what this is!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've seen one and there's been reported sightings of them numerous times in Trumbull Mahoning and columbiana counties....

TheShaff

There's bears in NE Ohio. I believe one was just hit in portage county within the last year. And the GW asked me if I've ever seen one out where I hunt in stark county, apparently someone spotted one during gun season a couple years ago.
I live in stark county and hunt on the farm we own, where do you hunt in stark?

antiqucycle

East Ohio
Female bear cub polishing her nails.

As for bears, a Campbell, Ohio Police officer murdered one back in June or July claiming it was aggressive. Should have been ticketed by the Manoning County Warden for being too trigger happy

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

As for bears, a Campbell, Ohio Police officer murdered one back in June or July claiming it was aggressive. Should have been ticketed by the Manoning County Warden for being too trigger happy

Murdered??? Really???

Davidflorida

IMG_2581.jpgpanther track from the big cypress , no claws showing on panthers.

High climber

Surprised to hear they hit the Bear, seeing how many times cops in Ohio fire at suspects vs. actual hits LOL

TheShaff

Here's a little bit better picture of a new buck that showed up this week, he's been hanging around at 4 through 5 amuploadfromtaptalk1446501743913.jpg

epe

Lancaster
Chupacabra for sure. By the print I would say a 2.5 year male out in the moonlight looking for a mate, or dinner.

Ohioal

The pad of a bear is more of a kidney shape if I remember right form the one I came across in Alabama last year and researching what it was