Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Would you shoot it?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
You all have probably seen this one. But would you shoot it? I would have to just because how freak it is.
Facebook-20151024-101730.jpg

Bigcountry40

January yes, november no,- depends on the situation I guess, how my year is going, how often I am hunting, etc

Buckmaster

Portage
Depends on my mood.

5 years ago I had a triple beam 9 point come through with a 14" basket at 12 yards. I let it go hoping he would grow and I'd see him the following year. That never happened.

My finger gets a little "itchy" if I see something unique but thus far I've been able to resist and hold out typically for year end, "Tag Soup".

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
What would that thing score? Lol

I doubt I'd shoot it but I wouldn't know unless I saw it in person from a tree stand. I'd at the very least try to get a picture of the thing.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
7-8 years ago, yea I would've. I shot anything with junk back then. Actually shot some 2.5 year olds because they were unique. Didnt know any better. Id let that one walk to make someone else a unique trophy

AfterShock

Piqua Ohio
Yea I would shot it . The land owner would call that a . Call buck and want it removed I used to have some strange pics of some bucks that have been removed from where I hunt . The best one was a buck that had 5 points on one side and nothing on the other we had trail cam pics of it for 2 years before it got taken out