Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got a scent smoker!

Steelheadtracker

My scent smoker arrived today. Can't wait to try it out!! I will be reading through the official scent smoker sticky thread tonight. Wanted to say Thanks to Brock! For anyone who is like me and doesn't know anyone on here personally and may be worried about buying something from someone you don't know off here, brock was very helpful, nice and professional. Purchasing this was actually very easy and I prefer the way he does it because I do not really know how to use PayPal and other systems like it to pay for things. I simply just had to send him a check which made my life a lot easier. Thanks again brock!!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm glad you finally got it! USPS has been pretty decent over the years, heck they have made 1000 mile deliveries in two days, but can't seem to get your's 100 miles in a week! Hope it helps you kill a giant!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just make sure to shake it up from time to time. That fireball has claimed a few hairs over the years and left a few garments singed to lol. You'll wonder why it took you so long to try it the first time you see deer do the raised nose scent check and go back to doing what they were doing.

Gordo

Athens County
Just make sure to shake it up from time to time. That fireball has claimed a few hairs over the years and left a few garments singed to lol.

Been there and am reminded every time i put my base layer on. Big old burn mark from smoking the tote.

Even caught a pair of some scent lock pants on fire. Ha. After that one I remember my wife saying "thats why you cant have nice things". lol

Im on smoker #2. Ran over the first..... No joke.

Done it all.

lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm on my original smoker and it gotta be over 5 or 6 years old if not older.... Brock when did you start marketing them??? It wasn't soon after that I got one after using my brothers....

jeremy44230

Medina County
My buddy got one last year. Last night I used his to smoke up. It had, what looked like chocolate around the tip. I asked if he was smoking candy bars or what. He said that was what was left of a few pieces of his clothing!! He has burned a handful of holes in his stuff...

I usually burn some hair, but fortunately not too many clothes!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Don't get the flash fires, well at least I haven't yet but I don't get crazy with he bellows either..... Once every couple of seconds or longer....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm on my original smoker and it gotta be over 5 or 6 years old if not older.... Brock when did you start marketing them??? It wasn't soon after that I got one after using my brothers....
2006, I think.

Steelheadtracker

Used it today for the first time and loved it!! Felt a ton more confident in stand. My wife kept smelling me after I got home because she loves that hickory smoke smell lol.