Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Taxidermy Recommendation Central Ohio

Dmiller6868

I need a GREAT taxidermy recommendation for the Central Ohio area. I'm willing to drive 1.5 hours for good work.

Really looking for the best quality versus a "good price" or "deal". Pictures would be great if you have any as well.

Thanks much!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Derry Null in Zanesville may be one of the best in the state. The Newsome Bros. take their deer there and all the mounts I have seen of theirs are first class. He will be getting my next buck.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Whitetail Specialties is one of our TOO members. He has done my last two deer and repaired an older mount. I have been very satisfied.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Derry Null in Zanesville may be one of the best in the state. The Newsome Bros. take their deer there and all the mounts I have seen of theirs are first class. He will be getting my next buck.

Plus his turn around is unreal!

I real like what Whitetail Specialties has displayed as well! Can't go wrong with either!

Big Weff

Athens
If you can get Terry Brown to do it he does really great work too. Last I was up there for my velvet buck he was only doing a select few a year because he said he just wasn't able to hunt as much as he would like. If you have a special \impressive deer he might be worth giving a shout. Granted that was about 5 years ago so hard to tell what he's doing now I suppose.

Mooosie

Speaking of taxidermists , did you guys hear about the woman who had two pet monkeys that were the same age and died on the same day. She was broken hearted because she loved those monkeys so instead of burying them she took them to a taxidermist . He asked her would you like these two mounted , she said no just shaking hands will be fine [emoji2]

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Speaking of taxidermists , did you guys hear about the woman who had two pet monkeys that were the same age and died on the same day. She was broken hearted because she loved those monkeys so instead of burying them she took them to a taxidermist . He asked her would you like these two mounted , she said no just shaking hands will be fine [emoji2]

lol.... Good one lol....