Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gettin ready...

goshenmountainman

The forecast cooled off just a tad. I can live with 64 degrees. It was the 69-73 that was scaring me a few days ago. We are in Scioto County. Driving up 52 now, just passed Ashland KY

We were going to northern Adams county but I got in a bad lawnmower accident. A guide cable that I forgot about tried to cut me into. Got bruised kidneys,spleen, and two tore back muscles. Don't know if I will get to go now but good luck to everyone that's going after them.

Isaacorps

Columbus
We were going to northern Adams county but I got in a bad lawnmower accident. A guide cable that I forgot about tried to cut me into. Got bruised kidneys,spleen, and two tore back muscles. Don't know if I will get to go now but good luck to everyone that's going after them.

That's awful, sorry to hear that. Hope you have a quick recovery and can get out there

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Wow!!!! That down right sucks.... Hope you're back too normal here shortly....

goshenmountainman

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I am so bruised up that I can't hardly breath without pain and its not looking like I will be able. There is always next year and I am glad that I can say I am still alive to go next year.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I am so bruised up that I can't hardly breath without pain and its not looking like I will be able. There is always next year and I am glad that I can say I am still alive to go next year.

Dang dude, sorry to hear but like you I was in a serious accident that left me feeling pretty blessed that it wasn't any worse and lucky to still being alive! Hope you heal quick and are able to get some hunting in! Good luck