Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stellar night!!!

rsmith

Wow that is awesome!! That is what is all about right there is returning the favor and helping other hunters out

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Man Kaiser, I have never met you but through the years I have learned to respect the hell out of you man! You must be one hell of a hunter to go kill a big deer, then hang a set, and get your buddy one as well. That sounds easy when typed out, but as hunters we all know how hard that truly is, plain awesome!

Congrats!

Kaiser878

ohio
Man Kaiser, I have never met you but through the years I have learned to respect the hell out of you man! You must be one hell of a hunter to go kill a big deer, then hang a set, and get your buddy one as well. That sounds easy when typed out, but as hunters we all know how hard that truly is, plain awesome!

Congrats!
Thank you.... I appreciate it. I didnt explain all of it, so it did seem kinda simple. ... but there was about a week or week n a half worth of reconisence before I sent him in. And originally was going to put him in the original killing stand, but he wasn't comfortable getting in it... which I can't blame him.... my stands are a bit sketchy to get into..... I make them that way in purpose so people can't get in them or steal them. It actually worked out better where I hung the new set, but judging by where the deer was headed just before he shot him, I think he would have killed him from the killing stand also that night.

I think it's more luck than anything though..... we are blessed for sure

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Congrats to you and Brett...

You know Kaiser....I have some Indiana bucks waiting on you over here...I'm thinking you should set me up on a slob over your way first though....:smiley_crocodile:

Kaiser878

ohio
Haha I gotta have one first. Hell you will lost a picture of yourself in about a week with another 160s you swore u didn't know about. Hahaha

I'll keep an eye open for ya though... see if I can find one