Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bushnell Aggressor HD from Trailcampro

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Any updates here? I was close to pulling the trigger on some online deals this morning. Read the reviews from Cabelas customers and decided not to spend money I really shouldn't have been spending.

Tell me you have had great success and no issues. Then I will kick myself. lmao

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Just bought another Moultrie, this time the M880i, was on sale for $99.97 from $150 at Bass Pro. Had a Bass Pro ad in the mail when I got home, dropped even more to $89.97. Ill be taking the receipt back and get that $10, plus the checkout lady didn't giver me my Military discount, that's gonna be another $10. WOO HOO.

I have 2 of these now and pleased so far.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So far, I'm really pleased. I got 20K pictures and 2 months off one set of batteries, so it far outperformed the Brownings. Trigger speed is great, flash range is better than the Brownings and I love the clarity on the 14mp pics.

This was a great addition to the arsenal and when money permits, I'll have another one.

Diablo54

Outside
So far, I'm really pleased. I got 20K pictures and 2 months off one set of batteries, so it far outperformed the Brownings. Trigger speed is great, flash range is better than the Brownings and I love the clarity on the 14mp pics.

This was a great addition to the arsenal and when money permits, I'll have another one.

Is it easy to use like a browning?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Deal on right now. I don't remember what Jesse paid, but I just placed 2 orders from Cabelas. $129/camera. $30 mail in rebate thru Bushnell. Why 2 orders? Limit one rebate per person/5 per household. Each rebate needs it's own original receipt. At $100/cam I will try a couple.

My working trail camera inventory is diminishing. Hopefully these work for me as well as they have for Jesse. Think I am going to bump my camera usage up next year compared to this year.