Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Summit Goliath

AMccormick

Guys I have a summit Goliath I would like to trade for a ground blind of some sort so I can take my daughter out hunting. She has been asking me since I started showing her tc pics and shooting my bow. She's only 3 but it would be fun to take her out and let her enjoy the experience before it gets too cold. If anyone is interested pm me and I'll give you more details.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Where are you located? Feel free to shoot me a PM or text or call. My cell is 419 233 9339. We have several models available. We sell them so they are new in the box from a dealer. I would entertain such a thing.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Phil has some quality stuff, so I'd take him up on that. Also, if you live close to Rural King, they have great prices on certain blinds depending on what is in stock.

Good luck getting a blind. My little girl is almost 3 and she loves checking cams with me. She enjoys being a part of all the things I do deer related and I intend to take her our at some point as well.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Heck yes! Do whatever you can to make your lil girl comfortable. My baby girl is 18, used to go to the woods with me every time I put my boots on. She was 10 the last time she hunted. She wouldn't go to the woods now if I drug her by the hair. Enjoy it, hopefully her love of the outdoors will last!

AMccormick

I'm in Massillon/Canton area. Also I guess I should have said it needs new cables, it's an older stand and the cables are in pretty rough shape.