Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some NE Ohio success photos

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1444228820280.jpgDaaamn what a stud.
Am hearing this one was around Wooster but dont know for sure.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That deer has been around for a few years...

I actually met this guy while in a barber shop waiting for a hair cut.... I wanted too tell him that was one gay ass pose but he was quite a bit bigger than I and thought better of it..... lmao....

Seems like he was an ok dude.... Isn't the first nice buck he's killed as well....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Seen the mount at the bow hunting supershow in Columbus. I wasn't too impressed with the taxidermy. It was shot in Wayne county.

No no no. I have it on good accord from my friends cousins uncle who texted it to him that it was killed about a mile from where he hunts in Vinton county.

Well I'll be darned....there's deer in Vinton County?! Musta been in the Wayne....

Seen the mount at the bow hunting supershow in Columbus. I wasn't too impressed with the taxidermy. It was shot in Wayne county.

Same here, pretty impressive rack but the rest didn't quite look right, to me I thought the form they used was way too small.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well I'll be darned....there's deer in Vinton County?! Musta been in the Wayne....

Same here, pretty impressive rack but the rest didn't quite look right, to me I thought the form they used was way too small.

Come on you know that every big deer shot in VC was killed in tar hollow.