Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some NE Ohio success photos

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1443546943932.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
But why did he have too sit so far back from it??? Hell of a buck....
Okay Ric, what's your call on the score???

J, I told Brian the same thing! He's sitting a good 3 feet behind him and he can't hold it out any further so it's really hard to judge the true size of it other than saying, "Yep, that's a slob,Hogg,mongsta,etc.... HAHA)

Love this deers mass all around though! Congrats to the hunter!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J, I told Brian the same thing! He's sitting a good 3 feet behind him and he can't hold it out any further so it's really hard to judge the true size of it other than saying, "Yep, that's a slob,Hogg,mongsta,etc.... HAHA)

Love this deers mass all around though! Congrats to the hunter!

Hate when they sit so far back that'd look bigger than it actually was.... Kinda takes away from it really.... It's a hell of a buck that's for sure.... I'd be a happy mofo if I'd of arrowhead it.... I'd be up close and personal with it though.... In a none sexual way that is..... Gotta remember who I'm talking too.... lol

antiqucycle

East Ohio
Farmers should save those pictures and UP their lease prices to at least $1000 an acre when non residents are waving a wad of benjamins. Yrp, dont lease the whole farm, break it up into 10 acre leases. Farmers should double check their insurance in case one of the leasers morons flip their atv and sue the farm for a rut.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Farmers should save those pictures and UP their lease prices to at least $1000 an acre when non residents are waving a wad of benjamins. Yrp, dont lease the whole farm, break it up into 10 acre leases. Farmers should double check their insurance in case one of the leasers morons flip their atv and sue the farm for a rut.
Hey dont be mentioning flipping atv's around bonecrusher Ric.lol

YKW

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I know you guys are nuts over this hole scoring thing, and are good at it, but I don't see it being anywhere close to 178. Most deer's ears average 8" or so. If an antler base is about the same thickness as the width of the deer's eye, about 4.5". This dudes horns look about 4.5 to me, and taking a guess from a deer whose face appears to be 3 feet long in a pic, is just hard to do. This dude should be ashamed of himself for trying to make a good deer look great, and in the process taking away from Mother Nature made... he was good enough without the bs photography.

themedic

OHIO
I met Corey last year at 811 call before you dig seminar. Was real nice and he takes it very serious. Much like this guy.....you guys seen this yet?