Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something. And it's a big something.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not a problem at all brother. Now throw those damn rages away. You got lucky as hell on this one. No doubt in my mind a solid fixed blade head would have at least entered the chest cavity. You're shooting one of the fastest bows on the market and for that arrow to not even penetrate the chest cavity really says a lot about how bad those heads are for robbing kinetic energy. Like I always said. I don't judge a head by how it performs on a textbook shot, but rather how it performs when things go bad.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Not a problem at all brother. Now throw those damn rages away. You got lucky as hell on this one. No doubt in my mind a solid fixed blade head would have at least entered the chest cavity. You're shooting one of the fastest bows on the market and for that arrow to not even penetrate the chest cavity really says a lot about how bad those heads are for robbing kinetic energy. Like I always said. I don't judge a head by how it performs on a textbook shot, but rather how it performs when things go bad.

Love my 3-blade Muzzys!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Your season's not over, just gonna be different - relaxing - no pressure now - this could be one of your funnest seasons ever