Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Wyoming Elk Hunt Success

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Finally had time to sit down a enjoy a great read!!! Wow!!! TJ, that was very well written!!! Congratulations to you both on sharing a hunting trip for the ages!! Definitely one you'll never forget!!! Thanks for sharing!

Buckmaster

Portage
A great hunt with lots of memories made.

Despite what you might have paid I got my $ 20 worth of reading pleasures.

How much meat did you bring home?

teej89

NE PA

Got Em back! Love the mount but something was off.... Then I realized, I ordered left turn not straight ahead... Called the taxi and told him the issue and he owned up to it and said it was their fault. By the end of the convo I worked out a deal for this fall for a pedestal mount if I am successful on my antelope hunt.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
He looks good but man I'd be pissed! I switched my deer taxi because that happened to me, once with a deer, and once with a turkey.

teej89

NE PA
Thanks guys! It's back at my parents home, doesn't fit in the apartment and my mom is wondering when I'm getting ahouse so it can be gone lol little does she know she may be having an antelope mount and an elk euro coming this fall

Looks great! Pretty nice he owned up to it and is willing to make amends for you! Says a lot about his character!

Especially since it was all he said she said, I had no documentation except my memory that I chose left turn.