Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cotty's trail cam pics

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
First off, I messed up not having Kody in this spot this morning.

Second, this evening he missed the 8 on the right in the first pic. He's the one in the foreground of the second pic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448934519.854765.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448934402.429564.jpg

How did he miss? Somebody planted a tree in his way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448934557.739103.jpg

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Some of the targets for the boys are still coming around. Klay had the 9 in the first pic in his sights on Sunday evening last week. Only shot was head on from the neck up. He just wouldn't cooperate.

IMAG0004.jpg

Here's the 9 again with a second buck in the background hiding in the thicket.

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

Here's the buck that was lurking in the thicket.

IMAG0136.jpg

Too bad this guy is busted up. There's another 8 hanging around that is close to this size. He's busted up as well.

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

This guy is on a pattern. Heads by here almost the same time most days.

IMAG0205.jpg

Love the woodpecker pic.

IMAG0215.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome stuff Mike!!! Heck yeah!!! Glad to see those bucks are still around and moving in daylight to boot!!! Still plenty of hunting season left to get it done!!! Keep on keeping Cottis clan!!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Love the high and tight buck, I don't see that gene trait where I hunt much, would love to take one with that characteristic.

I had him at 20 yards on Monday of gun week and let him walk. He looks great in person, but my goal is for something bigger. Plus, I already have one that looks identical on the wall. Not downplaying this buck... he's a nice one! I also think, if my boys don't get him, that he will become something really nice next year.

This trait runs rampant at this property. Seems every year we get pics of a couple high and tight ones.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
First card pull of this spot in a creek bottom showed a nice up and comer.

Posted this daytime pic of this young buck so you could see the cool setting. Nice creek bottom crossing. Got some pics of a pack of 4 coyote three different times crossing in the same spot each time. Little bastards. I didn't post the pics up because they're not real clear since they're on the move at night.