Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cotty's trail cam pics

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Checked the cams on the property where I got my split brow buck back in the day. Not much has showed up the last few years worthy of pursuing, but the 8 with the long brows has my attention. Also, there is a 9 with a crab claw making his rounds on both cameras that would be great for the boys. Another young 8 is also hanging around that would be good for them. I also appear to have a yote problem as I got a lot of daylight pics of them. In fact, at one spot they ate all my apples! Fuggers...

Love the pic of the doe with the apple in her mouth. Looks like she wants to play ball.

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

IMAG0449.jpg

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG0585.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good card pull, Cotty! I put out 100lbs of peanut butter back in August, just to see if it would work. Coyotes came to that stuff like crazy. They steal an apple or two from our pile too. I'd set down and eat with them if I had apples AND peanut butter out at the same time!:)

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nice pull Mike,better get after those yotes!
Start ya a yote bundle like this.lol
I have only one pic of a yote since June, the snaring does help alot and every doe has 2 fawns this yr and one with triplets.
Good luck hope the boys and you put em down.
uploadfromtaptalk1443916836535.jpg

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nice pull Mike,better get after those yotes!
Start ya a yote bundle like this.lol
I have only one pic of a yote since June, the snaring does help alot and every doe has 2 fawns this yr and one with triplets.
Good luck hope the boys and you put em down.
View attachment 36610

No doubt, time to try and call some in or set some snares. That'll be my to do list when bow ends.