Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cotty's trail cam pics

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's been slow, to put it mild. Been getting the usual pics of fawns, doe, small bucks, turkey, and yotes.

My first decent pic of a buck was this one:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442797353.366956.jpg

Then, the other day I had a pic of this up and comer in velvet and then a few days later, velvet gone.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442797381.450160.jpg

Today, I got this 9 point. I'd be thrilled to see him and get a shot. To me, he looks mature and a solid bow kill.
Unfortunately, he never looked toward the camera and I only got side shots as he walked through.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442797467.089653.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442797479.991075.jpg

So, I have some targets for the boys and one that I would for sure fling an arrow at.

Hopefully the cameras pic up the pace as the season rolls on.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I always find it interesting to see the similarities in rack symmetry on properties. Its neat to see how these buck all have sort of a similar "pitch" (?) to their horns.

Yeah, at first I thought the two that are out of velvet were the same. Both have the high racks. But one is for sure an 8 and the other a 9.

The one in velvet seems to be a different one as well based on the brows. But all are very similar.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's been a couple years since you filled your tag on opening weekend, you are due. :) Good luck to you and the boys!