Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My hometown Ky Bucks

Hogmister13

Me and my buddies have had an awesome start, mine is the big 8 on the left. Best start I've seen in my hometown! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wow there are some great or lucky hunters there. I'm leaning towards great hunters.
Congrats to you all.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'd say that is one fantastic start. Nice job fellas!

Not looking for county or city, but what area are you located? Northern, central, SE. . . ? Just curious. I have friends and family in parts of the state.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Great job . I honestly think KY is as good if not better than Ohio . I've gotten some pics of giants from ky this yr .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I've heard that . I dunno how it gained the reputation as a sleeper tho . Its a great hunting state . It produces giants despite liberal doe tags and a rifle season mid rut .

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Yea i dont see it as a sleeper state at all.
They may end up a little above Ohio before long.
Their are some great bucks coming out of there the last several years.
Congrats on some really nice bucks,just wish ur season came in early enough to shoot one in velvet.

Kaiser878

ohio
I really don't understand why they don't let us hunt earlier. Killing bucks would be so much easier if we could hunt the firdt week of september

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I've heard that . I dunno how it gained the reputation as a sleeper tho . Its a great hunting state . It produces giants despite liberal doe tags and a rifle season mid rut .

What I mean as far as sleeper, is that when the majority hunters go out of state. They head to Canada, Iowa, Kansas, Illinois, Texas, etc..... Kentucky is a great big buck state, it's just not as FAMOUS for it like others. However, that's going to change.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What I mean as far as sleeper, is that when the majority hunters go out of state. They head to Ohio, Canada, Iowa, Kansas, Illinois, Texas, etc..... Kentucky is a great big buck state, it's just not as FAMOUS for it like others. However, that's going to change.

Just added Ohio cuz I bet it's near the top of go to destinations for deer hunting period cuz it's so cheap! But I agree with you bro, KY will be gaining more out of state hunters in the future.