Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

IKS rules for 2015.....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The problem is that sometimes you only have enough cell reception to send or receive a text but not enough to send pics or even begin to log on to a website.

At the end of the day it is a dead deer and should get the same respect no matter the the sex. Some find it way to easy to kill doe so they find them less valuable in content then a buck. If you don't want to waste your time looking at the IKS thread then don't click on it lol. Just wait for the full write up lol. Season needs started because people are getting offended way too easy and getting antsy lol.
:smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Damn. I can't log on for the weekend and show up Monday AM to see 4 pages on rules for IKS?!? Is it deer season yet?!?

Lots of good points from Joe, Brian, Sean, et al. Here's my take: If the IKS threads bother you, don't read them. Ain't nobody forcing you to be here or to read threads. Now that said, don't be a dick and drag it our for 36 hours either.

Can't wait for the first IKS of 2015 to hit the press about 8:15AM on Saturday! :smiley_clap:

Bigcountry40

Damn. I can't log on for the weekend and show up Monday AM to see 4 pages on rules for IKS?!? Is it deer season yet?!?

Lots of good points from Joe, Brian, Sean, et al. Here's my take: If the IKS threads bother you, don't read them. Ain't nobody forcing you to be here or to read threads. Now that said, don't be a dick and drag it our for 36 hours either.

Can't wait for the first IKS of 2015 to hit the press about 8:15AM on Saturday! :smiley_clap:

I am sort of forced too, Its either work or look at this forum whlie at work. Thank god this website slips by the work place internet block!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Can't wait for the first IKS of 2015 to hit the press about 6:50 AM on Saturday! :smiley_clap:

Fixed it for you Jesse.... lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I enjoy the IKS threads, regardless of what is harvested. Seems to make the day go by a little faster at work when you are looking forward to finding out who killed what.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I enjoy the IKS threads, regardless of what is harvested. Seems to make the day go by a little faster at work when you are looking forward to finding out who killed what.

I agree with Greg. Something to look forward to. I don't have a target buck, I don't even have bucks on my property. Ill take a doe off my property and that's about it, I like playing along with the IKS as well.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Rules for a IKS thread,
WTF? Really?

Next thing you know we will have to pull a permit to start a thread!!!!!

Fugg that noise!