Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New to Ohio Outdoors

buckcrazy1

Hey everyone! You guys can call me by my real name, Travis...or u can just call me whatever u want lol but I'm about 3 days new to TOO, and I'm really glad I finally found a place I can talk everything huntin daily and people actually visit it regularly! So far everyone seems really cool and woods wise! I'm ate up with hunrin and fishing and shed/mushroom hunting, and really everything that involves The Ohio outdoors, so I think we may be a a perfect match lol. I know I'm late, but I was wondering if maybe I could sign up my two little brothers Isaac(12) and Garrett(10) for the youth team thing, if not then I'll just post about their year as it goes individually. But hey I'm excited to be here and if anyone has any questions just ask! Oh yeah, I live in Lancaster btw ..

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey everyone! You guys can call me by my real name, Travis...or u can just call me whatever u want lol but I'm about 3 days new to TOO, and I'm really glad I finally found a place I can talk everything huntin daily and people actually visit it regularly! So far everyone seems really cool and woods wise! I'm ate up with hunrin and fishing and shed/mushroom hunting, and really everything that involves The Ohio outdoors, so I think we may be a a perfect match lol. I know I'm late, but I was wondering if maybe I could sign up my two little brothers Isaac(12) and Garrett(10) for the youth team thing, if not then I'll just post about their year as it goes individually. But hey I'm excited to be here and if anyone has any questions just ask! Oh yeah, I live in Lancaster btw ..

Ah, Travis it would be better if you started your own thread buddy versus tagging onto someone else's lol.....

Powers84

Welcome Buckcrazy1, I as well am new and seems to be a pretty good forum to get some information for sure.