Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opening Day - Where will you be?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I just hung a stand yesterday. Got the OK from the landowner to hunt so I went out and moved my stand asap. Get on it mo fo.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Two soccer games in the morning then my nephew's birthday party in the afternoon. It should be off the chain cra cra, he's going to be 7. Maybe a teenage mutant ninja turtle theme? Who knows. I just hope they have chocolate cake... and ice cream. Wait!! DQ ice cream cake. That would be epic.

Change of plans mo fuggas... Kick-ass party is moved to next weekend. I'z goin' huntin'!!

Now I gotta figure out what my plan will be. I'm just excited to get to climb a tree this weekend.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Get er done everyone!! Any bets on who is responsible for the first IKS thread for the Ohio deer season?!?!

Not me! Lol

I'll be hunting just because but does are safe for now and not expecting any big antlers Saturday. But- I will be hunting in less than 3 days!!! :pickle:

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I say Saturday morning about 9:17am will be the first IKS thread.
I am going to go with BigSlam as the one starting it. As for who will
be the hero? Not sure on that one. If I am right my first stop will be
to the closest store to buy a lotto ticket. Hahaha.

Gordo

Athens County
I'll be out. Havent killed a deer the previous 2 seasons.have drawn the bow back a couple hunts but Don't think ive let one rip since my 2012 buck

Its time to channel my inner Gordo and go pump station early on the first tender doe i get a crack at.

joejoe8

Leaving Nc tonight about 7, should be in Athens area before daybreak. We have about 18 cameras in 3 different county's to check. That will take most of Friday, an hopefully have a pic of something to go after.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Update..............M A Y B E in a tree, maybe. Sending me to Texas Sunday for some classes so I best have my azz home tomorrow from the rig for one day of R&R.

brancher147

Good luck to all! I will be laying on my couch elevating and icing my swollen knee from my meniscus surgery. First bow opener I have missed in quite a while. Oh well, will be healed up by end of October and headed to Scioto and Adams Co.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good luck to all! I will be laying on my couch elevating and icing my swollen knee from my meniscus surgery. First bow opener I have missed in quite a while. Oh well, will be healed up by end of October and headed to Scioto and Adams Co.

Stay tuned, hopefully we'll have some action updates as well as some IKS threads!!!!!