Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Giant

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I am close to you T. Left side 79.25
Right side 81.0
Inside spread 16
Total 176.25" gross with velvet

I have to admit I'm a little low on my previous estimate above. I believe each side is around 85-86". Add 16-17" spread and I'll think he'll gross around 187" even after the velvet strips off! He'll net 180's pretty damn easy, IMO....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Look NNE to NNW. Around here for some reason when bucks bug out after peeling they always head that direction. Beats me why but I can point to multiple properties in multiple counties where they do it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Look NNE to NNW. Around here for some reason when bucks bug out after peeling they always head that direction. Beats me why but I can point to multiple properties in multiple counties where they do it.

That's an oddity! I wonder why? You'd think though that the bucks hanging out SSE TO SSW of you would move in though!?!? Lol

I wonder where they do go or what they are doing during the peel phase though!

He has fallen! Unfortunately, a member of a bordering lease killed him, green score of 183" Screenshot_2015-11-11-20-10-50[1].jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry to hear but it happens every year! Lots of hunters out there these days! Hope you get on another and just keep at it!