Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bingo Lives

Qback5

There will be a plaque of your choosing in species and style and finish when bingo falls by your arrow!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I honestly doubt I'll ever kill this deer . The last 2 yrs I've gotten pictures of him 70-90 different dates ....I probably have 500 pictures of this deer ...and only 3 daylight pictures .
I'm gonna keep trying long as he exists . But its a long shot . The stupid thing is its not like I'm chasing a 200" deer , or even a booner . Its just a nice deer . But he's a mature deer , and I've never killed a big 8 point . Wel will see what happens , but I bet this thread will continue to get occasionally updated , and bingo will win . I'm fine with that .

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I honestly doubt I'll ever kill this deer . The last 2 yrs I've gotten pictures of him 70-90 different dates ....I probably have 500 pictures of this deer ...and only 3 daylight pictures .
I'm gonna keep trying long as he exists . But its a long shot . The stupid thing is its not like I'm chasing a 200" deer , or even a booner . Its just a nice deer . But he's a mature deer , and I've never killed a big 8 point . Wel will see what happens , but I bet this thread will continue to get occasionally updated , and bingo will win . I'm fine with that .

The history you have with him makes him as good as a Booner.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
He's been on that cam 3-5 times a week thru January and Feb. The last 10 days he'd been there twice that I can tell. Be nice to find a antler since I can't seem to kill hin

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad to see him still coming around for ya! Amazing deer to be able to stay alive like that! Looking forward to seeing if he stays an 8 point.....my bet is that he does! If anything different he might start growing som trash but prolly stay a typical 4x4.

We shall see!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Yeah , I'm curious to . In 2014 he was a straight 8 , in 2015 he was a 8 trying to be a 9 with a couple devil points off the bases . We'll see what 2016 brings . He'll most likely be a 8 with a few extras . He's at least 6.5 so he's got some good survival skills