Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bingo Lives

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I think he's bedding on a ridgetop about 400 yds N of that camera. Last yr I had a camera on a logging rd that runs the length of the ridge and had a lot of early morning pictures of him traveling that way just before daylight. Its a oak ridge that was that has a thick understory with briars, grapevines and brush grown in on a section that's a few hundred yds

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Just catching up with ya. Nice looking bucks. Even better is you getting a daylight teaser to raise the blood pressure. Keep at it man!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
He'd been gone since the end of October . He's back now.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Seems like he leaves during the rut but returns to the area . He also is bedding on the neighbors due to human activities on the property I hunt . Hopefully I can nail him down. I put the can on there last weds and pulled the card yesterday. Only had pics the 13 th at 7 am and 630 pm....but at least he's still upright.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
No use posting more pics. He looks the same ..lol . But I've continued getting pictures of Bingo and as of 2-10-16 at 530 pm he was alive and well and carrying both sides . 2 yrs of hunting the same deer and failing is humbling. But I'm already looking forward to hunting him this fall if he is still around , which he should be . Hopefully I can find his sheds . Gonna call in the troops when he drops and hopefully find them .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Also , when driving in to check cams I saw a real nice half shed buck I have no pictures of . There's a bunch of deer still carrying antlers in there . Prolly 25% have shed ?

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I think its right on schedule . Some deer shed early , some shed late , and the majority shed in mid Feb sometime . We'll see .