Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bingo Lives

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Without being to specific, southern Wayne county . If thats in the ballpark of where ya found the shed lemme know . Most of the pictures in this thread are the same deer cept for the 2 of the mainframe 12 with the droopy ear .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Long story short I laid eyes on bingo tonight for the first time . I think I came really close to killing him even tho he skirted me at 80 yds . If a couple things would of went different I think he'd of walked by me at 15 yds.

Last edited:

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Thanks guys . I didn't get to hunt last evening due to a family health emergency on my wifes side . If she's back from Columbus in time today I'm gonna jump in on him again . Wind is gonna be iffy , so I may end up coming back out ? We'll see .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Good things on tonights check. He showed up several times this week between6 and 630 . Pretty sure he's bedding in the same vicinity that he bedded alot last yr . We'll see.

Last edited:

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
This dude has been showing up frequently. Even some daylights this week . Be tough to pass , but thats my plan for now .

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Bingo is a stud man! Good luck with him Jake! In your opinion, how far is he bedding from where this pic was taken? Good luck with him!