Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bingo Lives

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
That boy is awesome! I hope you get a crack at him. Chasing one for several years is a little different than just deer hunting. I think I like deer hunting better! :)
Exactly , I almost dreading how this season is gonna go already . Deer hunting is fun , hunting A deer for several yrs ..not so much .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
No luck last night . But since the landowner son in law took a bobcat into the woods Fri or Sat morning and did a bunch of grading work and brush clearing I guess that's to be expected . Gonna hunt there tonight but I fully expect to see em riding around the trails on a ranger or gator at 630 .

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
No luck last night . But since the landowner son in law took a bobcat into the woods Fri or Sat morning and did a bunch of grading work and brush clearing I guess that's to be expected . Gonna hunt there tonight but I fully expect to see em riding around the trails on a ranger or gator at 630 .

That sucks Jake! They had to wait till first weekend of bow season to start that work! SMH for ya! Dang!!!! Hope you have better luck tonight!