Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Ohio State Buckeyes

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
My Take. As bad as your offense was, why the hell didnt you guys stack the box against their 3rd string QB from Lima Central Catholic in shit weather? Tyler O'Connor sucks. I couldnt fathom after they ran the ball 100 times in a row that Fickell didnt just stack the box and dare them to throw. MSU's Oline is good at run blocking but just pedestrian at best at Pass Protection. As far as offense goes, OSU should have passed the ball later after the rain ceased. MSU's pass defense is putrid. Michigan and OSU never made MSU pay for a terrible defense. MSU is not a good team. OSU pissed down their leg, trying to play as conservative as possible to get to the UM game with a win. Michigan just shit down their leg and gave them the gift of the century. The Spartans are frauds.

For those of you who think UM will destroy OSU, I hope like hell you are right. I will be at the game and would love nothing more. But honest to goodness, if I was forced, gun to my head to pick a winner, I think it would be OSU. UM's defense is decimated by injuries at D line and LB

Buckmaster

Portage
I see a Buckeye blow out or they just roll over and give up any remaining games.

Not much left to play for. Zek has already said he's done and ready to move on. That probably set the tone throughout the team. My guess is a Buckeye roll over and try again next year with a new OC. I hope, I'm wrong.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not much left to play for. Zek has already said he's done and ready to move on. That probably set the tone throughout the team. My guess is a Buckeye roll over and try again next year with a new OC. I hope, I'm wrong.

Zeke's already apologized and said it was the heat of the moment and Myer has already forgiven him and said no punishment coming his way....
I would imagine he'll be back again next year.... Time will tell....

Jamie

Ohio
Everyone tends to over react to sports events especially in football. This does not mean that UM will clobber us. It means everyone was emotional after a tough loss. If Sparty had Cook in at QB they beat us by at least 10-14 points. They were better prepared for the tough/physical match up in bad weather conditions.

It's funny, OSU has only lost 2 games in 2 years and both times the fans pointed to conservative play calling as the reason why. The coach gets this way sometimes, and we suffer a loss that was possibly avoidable. It's not the end of the world fellas. This team can hang with anybody. I hope they circle the wagons and get after it this Saturday!

exactly.

I'll admit that my interest in the rest of the season is diminished, but I don't see the Buckeyes rolling over. gonna be a close game. They won't be playing this one to "not lose" like they have every other game this season except the opener. pride is on the line this week.

Go Penn St. :pickle:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448722367.281281.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Osu better figure out how to stop this rush and button up that D against the pass.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Zeke is making a statement when he touches the ball. He is a beast, but he is only one player. Barrett runs the ball well too, so there is a dual run threat. Still a one dimensional team if you can't get a passing game established.

Hahahaha. Before I hit "Post", Marshall catches a TD pass.