Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First bow kill!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
The key to getting respectable pics is getting level with the deer. When I take pics of other people bucks I usually lay prone to get the best results. Honestly, nobody ever returns the favor for me. It's usually "Fugg you Red, I aint getting on the ground"

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
The key to getting respectable pics is getting level with the deer. When I take pics of other people bucks I usually lay prone to get the best results. Honestly, nobody ever returns the favor for me. It's usually "Fugg you Red, I aint getting on the ground"

I'll have to try that next time. This one was a lot better than the last mule deer with my rifle where half the rack was hidden behind a bush lol.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441640620.294298.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Never been a big photo guy but I see a lot of great picture taking on too and have always wondered how the heck they do it lol... Thanks for the tip...