Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This is to PUMP YOU UP!!!!!!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Townzen gave me that video to watch, and I just did a couple days ago! Those guys get it, hunt hard, and not a single treestand is used in the killing of those deer. I gotta say, my favorite video since Bowhunting October Whitetails.

BTW, the netting was a home made ghillie suit they were using in the grasslands of KS. Awesome vid!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Townzen gave me that video to watch, and I just did a couple days ago! Those guys get it, hunt hard, and not a single treestand is used in the killing of those deer. I gotta say, my favorite video since Bowhunting October Whitetails.

BTW, the netting was a home made ghillie suit they were using in the grasslands of KS. Awesome vid!

I heard it's a pretty awesome 31/2 hours mostly if not all public land TOO!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I heard it's a pretty awesome 31/2 hours mostly if not all public land TOO!

I started watching it and couldn't quit. I started late, had no idea how long it was. Sat with my laptop on my lap until 3 am watching the dang thing! I have no trouble turning off most of the crap on TV and I haven't bought a vid for years. This one is good.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I love the white tail adrenaline videoes. Just some ordinary guys doin it on their own. No sponsors, guides, outfitters. ..all public land. I have all of them but the first one.

I actually just watched that video this afternoon, the mesh was meant to be a DIY ghillie suit. I guess they forgot to put grass and whatnot in it. The younger guy swiped it from his dad's roof g buisiness, he said it was a bag that they used to put old shingles in and h3 was probably going to be in trouble for cutting it up.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
i met them at the deer and turkey expo some good guys that like too have a good time they only hunt public, i invited them too stay at my house since im pretty close to alot of public land