Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

All we need is just one more!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Here ya go..

All we needed was just one more bird to finish the morning off and go home with a hard earned 4 man limit of geese...

3 birds came in from the south, made the turn, caught the wind, and finished right in the hole. The shooter did his thing and flipped a bird out of the group. All in all, another fun morning in the field with some good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLGJLOMtyg4

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That's good stuff right there! You know it's been a good hunt when you have blood splatter all over your snow cover LOL. Keep up the great work!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
You know it's been a good hunt when you have blood splatter all over your snow cover LOL.

I got some other pics of the blind cover I'll get up later. It was a bloodbath!!!

It just about all came out. Treated it with some Shout when I got home and threw it in the wash. Good as new!! The only parts still stained were on the stubble straps.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Camera man blowing a long reed or "flute" call?

sent from my HTC evo

Yeah, I still rock the flute!!

I can't get a short reed to sound right using just one hand, and so I usually switch to the flute when geese are getting near so I can get my right hand on the gun, left hand on the call. This time I was calling and filming at the same time.