Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Primal instinct TV show

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Has to be the most embarrassing show I have ever seen. They are in ohio on this weeks show And it is a train wreck...how the hell do they get a show and sponsors ....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Since it was a Ohio show I kept going in and out. The construction guy crapping on his land was the most interesting part of the show with him getting a stick and playing in it. LOL as it shouldn't have made the TV land.

runhunter

I couldn't agree more! The first episode I ever watched those guys gut shot a nice buck. Deer was walking away all hunched up and clearly gut shot and all you hear was how he "smoked" him. It's absolutely terrible and those guys are strokers. Painful to watch.

deerslayer1985

I think runhunter made a post about this a couple years ago when scott first started the show. I defended him, because He was good friends with my cousin and always seemed to know his stuff, and continuously killed big bucks. I've watched a few episodes this past month, and he definitely needs to give it up. That show is getting totally ridiculous. He evidently doesn't care how the shows come out. The jackasses on there, and the bad shots, and goofing off. Also hey need to get a better edit guy or something. After the kill they play the music so loud when they are talking and showing their deer you can't even hear them. Its pretty pathetic all around...

Haven't seen it yet. Last week I got a bug to sit and watch a few and I just cannot believe how crappy some of the shows are that I used to like. One show they hunted several days out of the same stand watching the same deer come into the same field from a totally different spot from where they were set up. Finally they move over there and sit on the ground only to show a couple deer too far away and a lot of nothing. Well I should correct that....they showed every name brand something they had on their equipment, their bow, their broadhead, their rest, their camo/scent blocker, etc......wouldn't have been so bad but they did the same shit for 3-4 days worth of hunting over and over again....I get it.....now I know why I stopped watching these.

runhunter

Haha I couldn't remember if it was here or on a NJ forum but I do remember that convo. Good stuff!!