Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Arrows

runhunter

I'm with Milo, Gold Tip Pro Hunter 7595's @ 28.5". All said and done I'm over 460 grains and would like to go heavier

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Easton Carbon Injexion 400 cut at 29in with a deep six drt double bevel up front. 11.6% FOC 417g with 63 ft lbs of KE. I switched over to these from Carbon Express Maxima Reds and I won't go back.
I went with Easton Carbon Injections 3 years ago when they first came out. They fly fast, straight and hit hard. I tip them with NAP Killzone 2 blade expandables.

themedic

OHIO
I have shot Walmart carbon arrows for the last 5 or 6 years with great success. But recently, mostly last year and just this past week I've noticed my groups not being that tight. I had my bow checked at the local shop and he said everything looked great. So I decided to step up my arrows this year and bought Gold Tip Pro Hunters, 55-70. I hope tge .001 straightness tolerance will help my group, especially shooting 40+ yards.

rsmith

I went with Easton Carbon Injections 3 years ago when they first came out. They fly fast, straight and hit hard. I tip them with NAP Killzone 2 blade expandables.

Try out the Drt's man someone did a review of them awhile ago and that's what turned me onto them and I love them! But hey if you like what you have then who am I to say whats right! Confidence in your equipment is key!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I haven't shot tons of different arrows. I have shot several different ones. Never noticed a major difference. Some simply break easier is all I have seen. Lol

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Changed this year to eastons and my groups did tighten up. I was shooting muddy blood sports before but the FIN doesn't carry those so I made the switch.