Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Joel 2015-16

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Nothing real exciting yet. I see the tail-less doe ("Luck Lucy") is still around and with twins this year, a new one I guess I'll crazy "Crazy Rack" and a small 8. There is a big bodied deer with a wide rack in the background of a few pictures that I'm hoping is Rudolph. That'll be my third year chasing him if that's who it is. WGI_0142.JPGWGI_0121.JPGWGI_0128.JPGWGI_0137.JPG

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Crazy Rack is an old timer!

You think he's old? I've learned a little bit about that just from threads on TOO but really can't tell by just looking at them. Here's a picture that shows a little bit of his body. I was kind of sitting here thinking I might shoot him, then tried to talk myself out of it. Rudolph is still at the top of my list but haven't confirmed if he's even still around. WGI_0046.jpg

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Yeah he does look big. Be interesting to see what the local experts say.

One thing is for sure. If I decide I want to shoot him (pretty early to say for me), it'd be hard to mistake another one for him. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I do think he's older. His nose is long and thick. Neck is full all the way in to the front shoulders. Belly is sagging and he's filled out back to his hips. I'm confident in saying he's at least 4.