Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Any PSE shooter or bow experts?

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Got a new three pin slider and have been shooting like crazy the last two weeks trying to get it dialed in out to 100 yds. Yesterday I was pounding the bullseye. Today I pull my bow back for the first shot and hear a thud/clunk when I'm about 3/4 of the way back. I then feel like my back wall is farther back than usual. But I decide to take a shot and see what happens. Should've scooted closer but I just let her rip from 60 and completely missed the target. Now I hear a nasty clunk every draw but stopped shooting. I found a loose red piece down at the bottom cam and am considering tightening it down but I don't want to screw anything up. It rattles when I shake my bow. Should I try to fix it or head into the bow shop tomorrow?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438382297.072852.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438382307.626713.jpg
I need this thing on target within a month for September first in New Mexico so I'm a little pissed to say the least...

PSE13

Shelby
What kind of bow is it? I have a brute x and last season I was shooting and a screw by the limb came loose and was rubbing my limb!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
That is your draw module and yes it needs to be tightened down..make sure it matches the other cam

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Thanks guys! Figured out that it was for draw length and I tightened it down and seems to be fine. PSE13 it's the Xforce drive so pretty much the same bow. Hopefully it didn't damage the limb at all. The sound it made was pretty bad

rsmith

My PSE stinger 3g I had did the same thing to me. Gave me the scare of my life. Thing would rattle loose every couple sessions of shooting. Just make sure to check it every time before you shoot/hunt. Glad you got her fixed though!