Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Cotty, Ya Like The Foo Fighters?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thought this was a great Video. 1,000 musicians all met and played Learn To fly by the Foo Fighters. It is cool when they show all the drummer's insink. (sp)

[video=youtube;JozAmXo2bDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JozAmXo2bDE[/video]

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
That is awesome. My Mother in Law and I are traveling to Indy on the 26th for the concert the 27th. She wanted to make a cool little trip out of it so we are hitting some, museums, restaurants and bars. I keep telling my wife that I hope the hotel sex is better with her mom than it is with her. My father in law laughs his ass off and says "dont count on it"

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
That is awesome. My Mother in Law and I are traveling to Indy on the 26th for the concert the 27th. She wanted to make a cool little trip out of it so we are hitting some, museums, restaurants and bars. I keep telling my wife that I hope the hotel sex is better with her mom than it is with her. My father in law laughs his ass off and says "dont count on it"
Ha! If I plan a trip like that with my MIL someone would be collecting insurance afterwards.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Ha! If I plan a trip like that with my MIL someone would be collecting insurance afterwards.
Haha. My MIL is pretty cool and getting better. She's a guitar player herself. She's a NY born liberal but Im starting to change that. I just took her to BPS last week and she picked up a small Taurus 9mm for home defense. Now she wants to get her CCW

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like you are a good influence on her Ryan. I have uncles that swear they are democrats because they grew up and live in the south. Yet, they don't believe in anything the Democrats stand for now. Maybe in the 30s, 40s and 50s when they were growing up they were democrats. Now they are simply confused about their political affiliations. I feel the same. I am a strong fiscal conservative. Not sure I want to be called a Republican though. Lmao

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Sounds like you are a good influence on her Ryan. I have uncles that swear they are democrats because they grew up and live in the south. Yet, they don't believe in anything the Democrats stand for now. Maybe in the 30s, 40s and 50s when they were growing up they were democrats. Now they are simply confused about their political affiliations. I feel the same. I am a strong fiscal conservative. Not sure I want to be called a Republican though. Lmao
Kind of where Im at. Any more I consider myself a Libertarian