Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dead Ringer

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1438878983460.jpgthere we go,look at that concentration on Rons face strokin away.lmao
And 10 yds and he is down.lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
View attachment 34237there we go,look at that concentration on Rons face strokin away.lmao
And 10 yds and he is down.lol

BAHAHAHAHA

Nice one Brian!!!

Sorry for the hijack!

PLEASE REMAIN SEATED AS WE GO BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING!

Lots of new and different broadheads out there these days! Haven't tried 98% of them. Hope the Dead Ringers work great for you!

Been watching lots of hunting shows the last few weeks while re cooperating. I have noticed nearly every shot taken with any mechanical never passes through the kill area. Many look to get 6-8 inches of penetration or less. Only saw one mature buck survive(moultrie Hit list episode-a shoulder hit), the rest of them did get recovered after tracking. Most of the blood trails were very impressive.

Good luck this season!

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
With my draw length combined with 70# weight, I've never had a rage get stuck in a deer. Except when I hit shoulder LOL.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I remember when Brians picture was on a pack of broadheads.....Now it's on a condom pack that says "Don't let this happen to you!" rotflmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Here's a picture of Boarhead, Finelyshedded, Full snore and Xbowrick..... Don could be the last one lmao....

Just disregard the squeelers symbols lmao....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438895759.479865.jpg