Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dead Ringer

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I believe this thread just became a train wreck with J manning the controls! rotflmao

Sorry, I tried to get er back on track but I believe it's morphed into homo shit......."not that there's anything wrong with that!" As Jerry Seinfeld would say!

Dead Ringer!!!! Broadhead discussion!!!! Mechanical vs fixed!!!! Anything?!?!?!? Mayday!!!!! Mayday!!!!! Help!!!!!!

runhunter

Haha wtf is wrong with you guys? I have been on a diff schedule and haven't checked this thread, and I come back to this??? Oh, and If you're not beating off to the men's section of the JC Penney catalog, then you have issues.

What was my original question? I just know I've shot a lot of different heads (broad heads you pigs) and have had success with most. Was just curious to see if anyone's tried these.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Lol.... Sorry for the derailment run hunter.
Seriously, I have never tried or even heard of them. Like you, I've tried just about everything. I was using 3 blade rages for 6 or so years with very good success, but wanted to go to a fixed blade that I can sharpen myself. I found these G5 Montecs to fly great and hold an edge. I only use the carbon blades and not the stainless ones.
Hope you find one that you like.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
20151030_183808.jpg

20151030_183704.jpg

This is what the Dead Ringer Rampage 3 Blade 100 grain did. These things are amazing. Double Lung complete pass through at 20 yards. She started spraying out of both sides immediately.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I called them yesterday to give them praise and to purchase some more broadheads, they gave me a Promo code for 30% off. RUBLINE2015