Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Couple bucks

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Man JD they're looking awesome!!! When's the last time you got them in daylight? Hope they don't go to far after their hard horned! They're both amazing animals!!!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
What you see is what I got. Might be another rough year. Gonna try my hardest to get my youngest daughter on a buck that needs culled but as far as myself I don't know

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Don't you guys worry. JD's winding down to retirement. I have been studying his deer hunting techniques for years. I'm taking his place, but need to play his same games......

runhunter

Like many guys have said, wow!! 2 tremendous deer. I had a DDT in 2013, on state woods, prob a mid/high 40's deer, and I spent every day I could chasing him, trying new things, places etc. They are something special and definitely add some juice to your season!! Good luck with them...hope you get your hands on em soon!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think he looks at Joe and Alex as his kids. . . .

He doesn't let me hunt around him anymore. The first time he let me hunt his property I shot bankshot within 30 minutes. The next time he let me I took Travis and he missed a 160 within 30 minutes. Lol.

Now he just lets the neighbors shoot them. Lmao.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Don't you guys worry. JD's winding down to retirement. I have been studying his deer hunting techniques for years. I'm taking his place, but need to play his same games......

He's like Brett Farve. Every February he says he's retiring and done with hunting. Come July he's putting out cams and burning up the roads.