Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I need a.......

Just 1 More

Gas tank off a riding lawnmower or some other small engine machine. I bought a pull behind mower off craigslist and the fuel tank has so much rust inside it clogs an in line filter in about an hour. I need some sort of fuel tank with a fitting on the bottom. North Canton area, THANKS

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I have an old snowblower and rototiller that don't run anymore. I'll send pics tomorrow, I work in north canton so we could meet up if one will work for ya.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Get an actual gas can. Big red one with a spout. Drill a hole and put you a fitting on it. I think it would be hilarious to mount a gas can for the gas tank.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You can google how too clean rust out of a gas tank... If I remember right, you use bb's.... Just swirl them around in there and it'll remove the majority of it....

Just 1 More

You can google how too clean rust out of a gas tank... If I remember right, you use bb's.... Just swirl them around in there and it'll remove the majority of it....

Honestly, the bracket broke off while mowing, the tank fell off and it's rusted inside beyond belief.. I would rather start from scratch with a plastic tank off a snowblower, mower etc...